The Menton, Riviera & Merveilles Tourist Information Office is committed to a Quality Initiative that aims to constantly develop the level of hospitality visitors to our region receive.
To do this, the Tourist Information Office undertakes:
- To provide comprehensive tourist information that is up to date and available digitally in several languages
- To offer a warm, personal welcome that caters for everyone, and available in several languages
- To follow up on feedback, comments and complaints (link to complaints form)
- To offer local products to promote and help visitors learn more about the region.
- To integrate sustainable development into our programmes
- To increase the overall visibility of their businesses
- To promote their businesses to visitors, tour operators, and the media
- To promote their businesses based on our business strategy and Quality Initiative
- To enhance their appeal to visitors
- To manage the Tourist Information Offices in the region
- To involve them in discussions about how to improve quality