La Turbie

Le Lavoir du Moulin

Historic site and monument, Historic patrimony, Wash house in La Turbie

  • A wash-house and a drinking trough already existed at the beginning of the 19th century on this site.

  • The construction of a double oil and grain mill nearby, required the demolition of existing facilities. At the same time, the wash-house was (re)built in 1908. It was restored for its centenary and decorated with trompe l'oeil by the artist Iva Laude.
  • Spoken languages

Openings

Openings

  • All year
    Opened Everyday
Our suggestions